- the average number of days on the market is 31.
- the most expensive condo on the market is 801 N Pitt St #904.
- the least expensive property on the market is 801 N Pitt St N #301.
- 801 N Pitt St N #208 is currently listed for $209,900.
- Is your condo listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Port Royal Condominium
One Bedroom Condominium Facing the Potomac River on the Top Floor of the Port Royal Condo building in North Old Town Alexandria. The Condo is Located One Block from Harris Teeter, Restaurants, ABC Store, Tennis Courts, Farmer's Market, Gym and ... [Read more]SOLD!
Enjoy fabulous sunsets from your private balcony and stunning views from this 17th-floor penthouse level condo. And just one floor up to the rooftop deck from which you can see all of downtown DC monuments, National Harbor fireworks, Ferris ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Odor — Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but every so often this is the problem.