- the average number of days on the market is 5.
- the most expensive townhouse on the market is 403 N Saint Asaph St.
- the least expensive property on the market is 403 N Saint Asaph St.
- 403 N Saint Asaph St is currently listed for $1,339,000.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Bulfinch Square
Beautiful Townhouse in the Heart of Old Town, Bulfinch Square. Gourmet Chef's Kitchen w Granite, SS Appliances including Thermidor Professional Grade Gas Stove, Sub-Zero Refrigerator, Wine Cooler, 3 Bedrooms with en Suite Baths, Powder Room on Main Level, Hardwood Floors, Private Walled Garden and 2 Off Street Parking Spaces. Close to Restaurants, Shops and Entertainment, Amazon HQ2, Pentagon, Ronald Reagan National Airport & DC. Home is currently Tenant Occupied until the end of March. SOLD!
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a residence without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Unreasonable price — The toughest pill to swallow, but now and then this is the problem.
- Odor — Many places have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.