How Much Do Traditional-Style Homes Cost At Colecroft in The City of Alexandria?We really like the real estate purchase opportunities in 22314 in the City of Alexandria especially at 559 Colecroft Ct. Here's some basic tidbits.
The 22314 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 77 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,578 sqft. However, 559 Colecroft Ct has 1,428 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $539 . But, 559 Colecroft Ct is $539 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Still, 209 and 209a S Lee St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 209 and 209a S Lee St is asking $4,500,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 39 years. 559 Colecroft Ct is 34 years old.
Urban lifestyle at its best! Metro, shops, restaurants, and Old Town and Del Ray amenities all within blocks! This 4-level townhome is renovated and ready for you to call home. Fresh neutral paint and recessed lighting (adjustable with five ... [Read more]$769,900 || 2 bed || 2 bath || 1 half-bath || 1,428 sqft || Alexandria 22314 VA
Communities In the City of Alexandria Around $769,900All the communities in this table have townhouses listed which are roughly the same living area as 559 Colecroft Ct. Why identify sections like this? Because, by comparing several communities, a buyer can understand what is exactly available in the City of Alexandria.
|Old Town||2 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||1 Active|
|Patrick Henry||1 Active|
|Belle Wood||1 Active|
|Virginia Village||1 Active|
|The Jamieson||1 Active|
|Arch Hall||1 Active|
|Braddock Place||1 Active|
|Old Town Station||1 Active|
|Carriage Works||1 Active|
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 559 Colecroft CtIn the City of Alexandria, places are typically 47 years old. Is the age of the dwelling of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes listed in the City of Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for around $769,900.
|Recently built (2018 - 2021)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 - 2011)||1 Active|
|Late 20th Century (1983 - 1999)||5 Active|
|Mid 20th Century (1938 - 1982)||6 Active|
|19th Century (1800 - 1899)||1 Active|
|| Colecroft || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $4,690 || MLS: VAAX260588
Urban lifestyle at its best! Metro, shops, restaurants, and Old Town and Del Ray amenities all within blocks! This 4-level townhome is renovated and ready for you to call home. Fresh neutral paint and recessed lighting (adjustable with five ... [Read more]