- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town is 1,553.
- Homes around 315 S Pitt St were built around 1942. Does the age of the end unit townhouse matter to you?
- Do you like brick residence? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Is the transportation network important to you? airport less than 10 miles, bus stop less than 1 mile, and metro/subway station less than 1 mile
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's finest agents: Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt is a full-time real estate pro specializing in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. 315 S Pitt St is a wonderful home, but it's not for every buyer. My objective with this article is to help you conclude your requirements, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. There are so many questions to ask yourself. It will be your home. So your preferences are what matter.