Take a peek at these rentals in 22314.
Rentals in Old Town Alexandria
See more in Old Town Alexandria
Benefits of Renting
While there are some obvious benefits to buying over renting, there are also many benefits to be gained from renting a property as opposed to purchasing a property.
Some of the benefits of renting include the ability to save money while renting for the purpose of purchasing a home, and the inclusion of amenities which the renter would not likely be able to afford if they were to purchase a home instead of renting. Renters are also free from most maintenance concerns. This is especially true in a condominium. The renter may be responsible for small items such as changing light bulbs but more extensive repairs are typically covered by the landlord.
If you're looking for a rental unit, contact us to learn more
about how a rental agent can help you find the best deal possible.
Did you know that Nesbitt Realty will match any offer by any Realtor in Northern Virginia?
[Or select your rental own criteria.]
Rentals in Focus
- $1,325: 1730 Arlington Blvd #401, Arlington, VA 22209 | Weldon | Comparables |
- $1,650: 1931 N Cleveland St #403, Arlington, VA 22201 | Cleveland House | Comparables |
- $1,999: 4604-B 28th Rd S, Arlington, VA 22206 | The Arlington | Comparables |
- $4,895: 605 19th St S, Arlington, VA 22202 | Addison Heights | Comparables |
- $1,299: 2059 Huntington Ave, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Hunting Creek Club | Comparables |
- $2,999: 10119 Farmington Dr, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Country Club Hills | Comparables |
- $1,950: 6301 Stevenson Ave #505, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Olympus Incl | Comparables |
See more in Focus