- the average number of days on the market is 109.
- the most expensive end unit townhouse on the market is 602 Cameron St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 1010 Prince St #4.
- 116 Harvard St is currently listed for $700,000.
- How does your listing look compared with the places priced similarly?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Is the price right?
Recently Sold At Old Town
$618,000 - 1115 Cameron St #101 SOLD!
2 beds, 2 full baths
Living area: 1,119 sqft
Year built: 2007
Beautiful 2BR/2BA stylish condo with a private balcony in sought-after Old Town. Gorgeous ... [Read more]
$1,385,000 - 315 S Pitt St SOLD!
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,400 sqft
Year built: 1820
Stunning renovation of a quintessential Old Town gem! Perfectly located 3 blocks from King ... [Read more]
$1,550,000 - 1504 Cameron St SOLD!
4 beds, 3 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,105 sqft
Year built: 1939
Exciting detached, fully renovated 4BR, 3.5BA Old Town home with wide welcoming front porch. ... [Read more]
$875,350 - 214 S Fayette St SOLD!
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,238 sqft
Year built: 1880
Located just a block and a half to King Street's shopping and dining district, this historic 2 ... [Read more]
$2,025,000 - 609 Cameron St SOLD!
4 beds, 5 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 4,202 sqft
Year built: 1780
Looking for a perfect match! You are a visionary. You are creative and not afraid of hard work ... [Read more]
$1,800,000 - 227 S Pitt St SOLD!
4 beds, 4 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 3,010 sqft
Year built: 1875
Welcome to 227 S. Pitt Street in the heart of Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy your best life in ... [Read more]
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or an end unit townhouse without good parking can be slow to sell.
- Odor -- Nearly all homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older end unit townhouses where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.