Curated Bits of Information About Listings Listed For Sale In The City of Alexandria
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re pondering purchasing a new home such as 1010 Prince St #4.
The 22314 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,441 sqft. In contrast, 1010 Prince St #4 has 715 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $687
. But, 1010 Prince St #4 is $601 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 46 years. 1010 Prince St #4 is 121 years old.
Not to mention, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Conversely, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 08/18/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Monika Ortiz for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about places such as 1010 Prince St #4.
Rare floor plan in "Courts", a coveted 26-unit condo community in the heart of Old Town. This courtyard facing unit has no condos above or next to it, an elongated floor plan allows for dedicated living room, dining room, kitchen, and ... [Read more]
$430,000 // 1 bed // 1 bath // 0 half-bath // 715 sqft // 1010 Prince St #4 Alexandria 22314
Would You Pay $430,000 For A Colonial, Unit/Flat-Style Home In 22314 in Alexandria?
Subdivisions In the City of Alexandria With Homes About This Size
All the communities in this table have homes listed which are about the same living area as 1010 Prince St #4. Why identify places like this? Because, by comparing various enclaves, a home shopper can get what is in point of fact available in the City of Alexandria.
2,119 Sqft of Living Space in 22314 For $430,000?
Age Of Homes That Cost About As Much As 1010 Prince St #4
The median age of residences in Old Town is 121 years old. Is the age of the home of importance to you? If so, you might wonder how old are similarly-priced homes selling in the City of Alexandria? The table below can give you an idea of the age of homes that are selling for about $430,000.
Check the status on 1010 Prince St #4
// Old Town
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Monika's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 1010 Prince St #4 in Alexandria
1010 Prince St #4 will set you back $430,000 if you want to buy in Alexandria, Virginia. Not all real estate pros are created equal. For example, some work with more real estate sellers than purchasers. Actually, others may work part-time, or are not very personable. Thus, there are many different kinds of Realtors. Hence, you need to be smart about who you choose to help you find your home in the City of Alexandria. Monika Ortiz is a results-driven and consultive agent that serves buyer clients in Alexandria, Virginia that are looking at homes just like this. Monika Ortiz can give you details about 1010 Prince St #4 but most of the colonial homes in Old Town were built in 1900. Most of the homes in the City of Alexandria were built in 1973. Nesbitt Realty understands the the City of Alexandria real estate market.
More Listings Comparable To 1010 Prince St #4
Monika Ortiz can help you, if you would like to learn a bit more about 1010 Prince St #4 or any of the homes below. In addition, if needed, Monika can provide details and more information.
- $474,900: 1004 Valley Dr, Alexandria, VA 22302 | Parkfairfax | Comparables |
- $499,900: 115 N Lee St #Bh212, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Torpedo Factory | Comparables |
- $425,000: 2181 Jamieson Ave #1905, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Carlyle Towers | Comparables |
- $405,000: 801 S Greenbrier St #212, Arlington, VA 22204 | Sierra | Comparables |
See more in Recent Listings
Why do our clients love us? Because we love our clients.
Nesbitt Realty is offering a rebate of around $1,942 to any property seeker that uses Monika Ortiz to buy in Old Town. Monika Ortiz can explain how the U.S. Tax Code allows a shopper to deduct the interest on your mortgage. She is not a tax advisor or tax preparer, but Monika Ortiz
can help you understand the basics that every American should know.