- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this neighborhood is forced air.
- Do you like brick end unit townhouse? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at Old Town Commons is electric.
- How many bedrooms do you need? 819 Parker Gray School Way is a 3-bedroom end unit townhouse.
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
Allow me to introduce to you to one of my favorite Realtors, Julie Nesbitt. Julie Nesbitt is a local agent specializing in Alexandria, Virginia. 819 Parker Gray School Way is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this property, or any particular residence in Alexandria, Virginia or Old Town Commons. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you. I'd love to hesitate to guide you to work out exactly what your expectations are on your real estate purchase in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. There are many factors to consider. Can you afford $1,149,000? Or is your budget closer to $1,091,550? If you can afford $1,206,450, should you pay $1,206,450?