Unique 1,170 sqft End Unit Townhouse ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314Is there reason to worry, when coughing up $749,000 for a property like 127 S Payne St in 22314? Maybe, you don't know anything about resale value. Conversely, an expert in The City of Alexandria real estate like Will Nesbitt can help you understand the benefits and risks of buying in The City of Alexandria. On the other hand, there are always dangers in Alexandria, Virginia real estate. In contrast, a reliable guru like Will can help you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a residence in Alexandria.
Amazing potential in this beautiful, historic and unique Old Town Alexandria corner/end unit row house with RM zoning! (see uploaded documents for RM zoning designation). Short walk to King Street, waterfront, metro, shopping, dining and ... [Read more]$749,000 ⁞ ⁞ 2 BR ⁞ ⁞ 1 BA ⁞ ⁞ 1 HB ⁞ ⁞ 1,170 SQFT ⁞ ⁞ 127 S Payne St Alexandria 22314 VA ⁞ ⁞ Old Town Alexandria ⁞ ⁞
How Much Home Can You Get In The City of Alexandria For Around $749,000?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 127 S Payne St? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized properties now for sale in the City of Alexandria. All of these homes cost around as much as 127 S Payne St.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||2 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||8 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
|Large (2001 to 2,500 sqft)||2 Active|
|Big (2501 to 3,000 sqft)||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Will's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 127 S Payne St in AlexandriaWill Nesbitt has a great deal of local knowledge about real estate in Alexandria, Virginia. You can buy 127 S Payne St Alexandria VA 22314 for roughly $750,000. This end unit townhouse has 1,170 sqft of above grade living area. The median age of homes in Old Town Alexandria is 96 years old. Most people buy only a few places in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. Actually, Will Nesbitt has already handled more transactions in the City of Alexandria in the last year than most shopper will face in a lifetime.
Compare 127 S Payne St ToWill Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to tour 127 S Payne St or any of the end unit townhouses below. On the other hand, if needed, Will can provide details and more information.
- $749,900: 1137 Moorefield Hill Ct SW, Vienna, VA 22180 | The Townes of Moorefield | Comparables |
- $729,000: 216 Aspen St, Alexandria, VA 22305 | Warwick Village | Comparables |
- $760,000: 334 N Patrick St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Parker Gray | Comparables |
- $749,900: 11110 Lakespray Way, Reston, VA 20191 | Reston Lakeport | Comparables |
- $799,000: 212 Franklin St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Old Town | Comparables |
- $740,000: 4061 Clovet Dr #18, Fairfax, VA 22030 | Charleston Square Townhm | Comparables |
- $748,990: 615 S Columbus St, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Arch Hall | Comparables |
- $739,900: 2956 Short Ct, Vienna, VA 22181 | None Available | Comparables |