How Much Is A Late 20th-Century 2-Bedroom Place In 22314 in the City of Alexandria?We really like the next residence opportunities in 22314 in the City of Alexandria especially at 719-B Massey Ln #B. Here's some basic s.
The City of Alexandria Reasons
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,375 sqft. Above all, 719-B Massey Ln #B has 1,513 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $429 . In contrast, 719-B Massey Ln #B is $443 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Above all, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 719-B Massey Ln #B is 21 years old.
Stunning, spacious, and beautifully renovated in wonderful Old Towns Greens community! Gorgeous open floor plan, Living Rm/Dining with rich, wide plank hardwood floors, dramatic vaulted ceiling with three skylights, abundance of natural light, ... [Read more]$670,000 - 2 BR - 2 BA - 0 HB - Alexandria Virginia Price: $670,000 : 719-B Massey Ln #B, Alexandria, VA 22314 || Beds: 2 || Baths: 2 || Half-Baths: 0 || Living Area: 1,513 || Days On Market: 2 || || Old Town Greens || Buyer's Rebate From Nesbitt Realty: $3,894 || MLS: VAAX2003906
Alexandria Home Buying Pointers
Julie's pointers of the day for buyers looking at 719-B Massey Ln #B in AlexandriaThis real estate is listed for $670,000. Share your needs and search area with Julie Nesbitt. Then Julie Nesbitt will find neighborhoods in Alexandria, Virginia that you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought. Townhouses in Old Town Greens were built in 2000. Compare this to 46 years of median age for properties in the City of Alexandria. Julie Nesbitt has a can-do attitude and a pleasant disposition to reduce the work that comes with obtaining a place.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceJulie Nesbitt can help you, if you would like to learn more about 719-B Massey Ln #B or any of the homes below. In fact, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
- $639,000: 7533 Chrisland Cv, Falls Church, VA 22042 | Sequoia Park | Comparables |
- $639,000: 5207 Ballycastle Cir, Alexandria, VA 22315 | Kingstowne | Comparables |
- $675,000: 139 Wesmond Dr, Alexandria, VA 22305 | Lynhaven | Comparables |
- $618,000: 8008 Samuel Wallis St, Lorton, VA 22079 | Lorton Station South | Comparables |
- $695,000: 2932 Waterford Ct, Vienna, VA 22181 | Waterford | Comparables |
- $609,900: 976 Harrison Cir, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Summers Grove | Comparables |
- $699,000: 2862 Sutton Oaks Ln, Vienna, VA 22181 | Country Creek | Comparables |
- $654,900: 3863 Eisenhower Ave, Alexandria, VA 22304 | Townes At Cameron Parke | Comparables |