- Do you need a handicap accessible home? Do you like steps?
- Is the transportation network important to you?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront end unit townhouse?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a "green" home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- How many bedrooms do you need? 310 Wolfe St is a 3-bedroom end unit townhouse.
I'd like to introduce you to one of Nesbitt Realty's best agents: Alan Clerinx. I like Andrew Patton because Nesbitt Realty agents really appreciate clients. 310 Wolfe St is a wonderful end unit townhouse, but it's not for every buyer. My goal in this commentary is to help you organize your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in Alexandria. You have a lot of options in Alexandria. What do you know about Old Town Alexandria? Did you know that 202 N Royal St has the highest price in the neighborhood? Do you know that 1517 King has the lowest advertised price in the neighborhood.