- the average number of days on the market is 1.
- the most expensive property on the market is 1119 N Pitt St #3a.
- the least expensive property on the market is 1119 N Pitt St #3a.
- 1119 N Pitt St #3a is currently listed for $355,000.
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- Since the day you listed, what homes have accepted offers, how many days did it take, and what price were they asking?
- Does the current market favor buyers or sellers?
Recently Sold At Canal Place
OFFERS, if any, due TUESDAY BY 5 pm 7/27 Here’s your opportunity to own in one of THE exclusive communities in Old Town Alexandria! This beautiful, rarely available, main level unit in highly desirable Canal Place offers a spacious bedroom, ... [Read more]SOLD!
A breath of fresh air! 1940's charm and fresh modern updates meet in this GORGEOUS ground floor unit with spacious and rare PRIVATE PATIO! Beautifully remodeled kitchen features new granite counters, on-trend backsplash, and fresh white ... [Read more]SOLD!
- Odor -- Nearly all condos have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Neighbors -- Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but once in a blue moon it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Parking -- A difficult driveway or a condo without good parking can be slow to sell.