- the average number of days on the market is 34.
- the most expensive property on the market is 607-601 Oronoco St.
- the least expensive home on the market is 323 N Fayette St.
- 735 S Fairfax St is currently listed for $789,000.
- Is it time to think about changing representation?
- Is your dwelling listed on your local multiple listing service?
- How does your listing look compared with the end unit townhouses priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Old Town
$426,000 : 1010 Prince St #4, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2021-09-17
1 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 715 sqft
Year built: 1900
$840,000 : 309 N Saint Asaph St, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2021-07-06
2 beds, 1 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 1,426 sqft
Year built: 1830
$890,000 : 524 N Royal St, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2021-09-01
3 beds, 2 full, 1 half baths
Living area: 2,118 sqft
Year built: 2005
$613,000 : 902 1/2 Pendleton St, Alexandria 22314<!-- -->
Sold on 2021-08-31
2 beds, 1 full baths
Living area: 1,026 sqft
Year built: 1953
- Odor -- Most homes have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Location -- Every location has a buyer, but sometimes it takes a while to find THAT buyer
- Floor plan -- Strange or awkward floorplans may also make a home linger, such as older residences where you have to walk through a bedroom to get to a second bedroom,.
- Photos -- If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.