- Do you want a basement? one quarter of the condos in this place have a basement.
- Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors?
- How important is it that you stay in 22314? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront property?
- How many baths do you need? 801 N Pitt St #705 has 1 full baths. What about half baths? 801 N Pitt St #705 has 0 half baths.
Stuart Nesbitt's desire is to be the best real estate pro possible by serving the public with the highest integrity and with a fulsome work ethic. 801 N Pitt St #705 is an interesting property with a lot of potential. But it's not important to me that you buy this property, or any particular mid 20th-century condo in The City of Alexandria. It's more important to me that you do what's right for you. Nesbitt Realty's goal as Realtors is to help you figure your desires, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. There are many factors to consider. Your home purchase is your opportunity to find that one unique property for you. But to get what you want, you need to know what you want.