Are you pondering purchasing real estate? Superb! Alan Clerinx is here to assist. Continue reading "Service-Member Buyer Rebate For An End Unit Townhouse Like 615 S Columbus St In Alexandria, Virginia"
How Much Is A 2-BR Place In 22314 in Alexandria?Here’s some tidbits about real estate in The City of Alexandria. Ultimately, the value of a property can be very subjective. But still, you can compare and contrast these facts with the basic data about 623 S Columbus St to help measure market value.
Real Estate Considerations About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 623 S Columbus St is 34 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $413 . On the other hand, 623 S Columbus St is $538 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 46 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,543 sqft. However, 623 S Columbus St has 1,348 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
What Can I Buy In 22314 in Alexandria For $650,000?It’s a good idea to learn all you can about properties in the The City of Alexandria area if you’re thinking of buying an end unit townhouse not unlike 655 S Columbus St.
Real Estate Aspects About The City of Alexandria
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 655 S Columbus St is 34 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $588 . But, 655 S Columbus St is $604 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 54 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,413 sqft. Still, 655 S Columbus St has 1,075 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
Learn More About Listings For Sale In The Alexandria AreaWell ... is 615 S Columbus St the best choice of property for you? Possibly. Are you searching for a luxury 2-bedroom home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Are you dreaming about a $770,000 place in 22314? Do you need 2 full baths and 1 half baths? Can you afford $770,000? Is it actually worth $805,000 or $745,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $4,690 on this real estate purchase? In addition, homeownership offers children the benefit of educational and social continuity. Continue reading "615 S Columbus St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
Every day, Nesbitt Realty prepares written rents for investors with rental properties in Alexandria as a part of our investment home management services service. Preparing a rental contract is one of the most important tasks of every rental management company in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Who Writes The Lease For A Interior Row/Townhouse In Alexandria, Virginia That Nesbitt Realty Manages?"
Are you a homeowner with a home similar to 605 S Columbus St in the City of Alexandria that hasn't sold? Did you know that in Arch Hall: Continue reading "Questions For Your Agent When Selling A Home"
If you want to spend somewhere from $674,900 to $674,900, Arch Hall is an interesting community. Continue reading "Hidden Perquisites Of Arch Hall Real Estate"