2 Bedroom in Alexandria, Virginia For $460,000
It’s a good idea to learn all you can about homes in the 22314 in Alexandria area if you’re mulling over the idea of buying a home like 545 E Braddock Rd #501.
The 22314 Area Basics
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 73 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,527 sqft. But, 545 E Braddock Rd #501 has 930 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $495
. On the other hand, 545 E Braddock Rd #501 is $495 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Above all, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 545 E Braddock Rd #501 is 34 years old.
Besides, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this information will change. What is true and accurate today, 06/28/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate information from the 22314 area or for information about condos such as 545 E Braddock Rd #501.
Continue reading "545 E Braddock Rd #501, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Fantastic 5th floor, light and bright, one of few 3 bed/2 full bath/corner units in all of Colecroft. Balcony with great cityscape views. 1/2 block to Braddock Rd Metro–2 stops on Yellow or Blue Line to new Amazon and VaTech campus or 2 mile … [Read more]
$673,000 – 3 BR – 2 BA – 0 HB – Alexandria
Continue reading "Surprising $673,000 Listed At 610 N West St #508 In Alexandria VA 22314"