Can You Invest in A 3 Bedroom Colonial In Alexandria, Virginia For $1,500,000?If you’re looking for propertys to buy in 22314 in the City of Alexandria we’ve collected some details for your review. These should be helpful if you're looking at a property like 28 Wolfe St #34.
The 22314 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 108 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,617 sqft. In contrast, 28 Wolfe St #34 has 2,579 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $680 . On the other hand, 28 Wolfe St #34 is $572 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 607-601 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 607-601 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 43 years. 28 Wolfe St #34 is 28 years old.
Late 20th-Century End Unit Townhouse $4,150,000 ~ Alexandria VA 22314Purchasing a home similar to 2 Wolfe St is Maybe the most important transaction an individual from Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. Besides, as a tireless licensed real estate adviser, Andrew Patton knows the informational and emotional support that property seekers need when identifying and buying a $4,150,000 home in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Of course, there are many problems to avoid and overcome. Conversely, a real estate professional similar to Andrew Patton has the answers and can help reduce your heartburn from the buying process. Continue reading "2 Wolfe St, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Info Regarding in The City of Alexandria Virginia 22314 ‧ $1,195,00042 Wolfe St #A is a great townhouse, Conversely it's not for every buyer. It's a smart idea to sort out your priorities. What do you absolutely need from your home? What would be nice if you could find it?
To get what you want, you need to know what you want For example.What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this place is forced air. Do you like masonry place? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? Do you have specific paint colors? Or, do you want to paint and pick your own colors? Continue reading "42 Wolfe St #A, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Live the quintessential Old Town life in the heart of it all! This gorgeous 2 bedroom, 3 full + 1 half bath townhome with over 2300 sqft nestled in Harborside, a coveted community walking distance to everything. From restaurants + shops on … [Read more]$1,095,000 — 2 BR — 3 BA — 1 HB — 2,320 SQFT — 56 Wolfe St Alexandria 22314 VA — Harborside — Continue reading "$1,095,000 — 56 Wolfe St Alexandria VA 22314"