Home Buyers should cogitate on this 3-bedroom real estate. If you use Stuart Nesbitt as your agent when buying this end unit townhouse, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $6,128. Continue reading "3 BR / 2 BA ListingListed For Sale At $995,000 In Old Town Alexandria"
3-bedroom Federal-style Duplex ⁙ Alexandria VA 22314311 Queen St is located in the Alexandria area of the NOVA region. Here are some points for property hunters who are looking at this area to think about.
The Alexandria Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 55 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,498 sqft. But, 311 Queen St has 1,198 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . But, 311 Queen St is $856 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. Conversely, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 311 Queen St is 141 years old.
If you're considering real estate in Alexandria and your budget is circa $825,000, here are various attractive choices to choose from. 709 S Royal St is a luxury 2-bedroom property at Old Town Alexandria in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A $825,000 2-Bedroom At Old Town Alexandria"
If you are a novice or an experienced investor, Nesbitt Realty can help you to accomplish your dreams. Nesbitt Realty & Management takes care of rental properties in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Investors Rely On Our Tiny Company To Take Care Of Rentals Like 319 N Saint Asaph St N"
The first step for us to find the best tenant is to broadcast its availability to prospective renters moving to Northern Virginia. Continue reading "How Does Nesbitt Realty Shop Renters In The City Of Alexandria?"
Various Things About Homes Listed In The City of Alexandria
Looking For At Least 1,852 Sqft Of Home In 22314 For Less Than $1,300,000?Stuart Nesbitt tells us that 420 N Pitt St, Alexandria VA is a large large opportunity at $1,275,000. Not to mention, consider that the average living area of homes in Old Town Alexandria is 1,824. Continue reading "420 N Pitt St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
$674,900 ~ Alexandria VA 22314Are you seeking condos like this property at 334 South West St in the City of Alexandria? Looking at these photos and prices from the City of Alexandria, it's easy to see why this is one of our favorite neighborhoods in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. In fact, many purchasers could be amazed by what this home can provide. Continue reading "334 South West St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
If you have a lot of rental investments or just one, we can assist you to carry out your dreams. Nesbitt Realty takes care of rental investments like 133 Payne #2. Continue reading "Our Family-Run Real Estate Brokerage Can Run Your Rental Home Such As 133 Payne #2"
Colonial-style homes are often found in Old Town Alexandria. Continue reading "Profile And Basics About Old Town Alexandria"