Helpful Factors for Alexandria Home Buyers Considering the NOVA region?Do you know all there is to know about 966 N Washington St?
The Alexandria Area Points
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,535 sqft. However, 966 N Washington St has 2,101 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $417 . But even so, 966 N Washington St is $558 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 966 N Washington St is 25 years old.
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 1,927 sqft
Added: 04/02/21, Last Updated: 04/02/2021
Property Type: Interior Row/Townhouse for Sale
MLS Number: VAAX257970
Subdivision: Old Town Gateway<!--
List Price: 1080000.00-->