Helpful Factors for Alexandria Home Buyers Considering the NOVA region?
Do you know all there is to know about 966 N Washington St?
The Alexandria Area Points
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 49 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,535 sqft. However, 966 N Washington St has 2,101 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $417
. But even so, 966 N Washington St is $558 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 966 N Washington St is 25 years old.
Moreover, this data is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Still, this data will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/06/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Alan Clerinx for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about residences similar to 966 N Washington St.
Continue reading "966 N Washington St, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
The first step for us to discover the best renter is to broadcast its availability to the most people possible.
Continue reading "How Nesbitt Realty Markets Your Interior Row/Townhouse In The City Of Alexandria, Virginia"