Alexandria Virginia Listed For Sale ⁘ $965,000
There’s a wealth of information available for home shoppers dreaming about homes not unlike 1116 Duke St in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Considerations About The City of Alexandria
4600 Duke St #508
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1116 Duke St is 23 years old.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $531
. Conversely, 1116 Duke St is $531 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 57 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,344 sqft. Above all, 1116 Duke St has 1,816 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
is the least expensive
home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508
is listed for $1,650. Still, 5 Pioneer Mill #401
is the highest-priced
home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401
is asking $4,695,000.
Furthermore, this info is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 07/20/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Will Nesbitt for the latest real estate data from the City of Alexandria about homes like 1116 Duke St.
Continue reading "1116 Duke St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Nesbitt Realty manages details for landlords in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
Continue reading "Do You Need A Rental Property Manager In Old Town Village?"
Will Nesbitt is a local licensed real estate adviser specializing in Northern Virginia.
305 S Henry St is a delightful small 3-bedroom interior row/townhouse in 22314 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Continue reading "Identifying A Good Interior Row/Townhouse In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria?"
Whether this is your first this is old hat, we can help you to achieve your goals. Nesbitt Realty handles properties for lease in Northern Virginia.
Continue reading "Comparing A Reliable Brokerage To Manage Your Real Estate Investment"