What Are Residences Like At Old Town In Alexandria, Virginia?Call us to learn more about 423 Cook St in 22314 in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The Alexandria Area Facts
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 52 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,512 sqft. On the other hand, 423 Cook St has 2,010 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $410 . But, 423 Cook St is $597 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. On the other hand, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 423 Cook St is 16 years old.
2 beds, 1 full baths
Home size: 1,050 sqft
Added: 09/08/21, Last Updated: 09/08/2021
Property Type: Condo for Rent
MLS Number: VAAX2003386
Subdivision: Old Town<!--
List Price: 2650.00-->
$599,900 In Alexandria Virginia 22314All buyers have a list of wishes, wants and needs, but everything on that list is bounded by the home buyer's budget. You can purchase 323 N Fayette St Alexandria VA 22314 for approximately $600,000. This home has 952 sqft of above grade living area. 323 N Fayette St, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is on the market for $599,900. Hence, you may want to dream about this home (depending upon your budget). Continue reading "323 N Fayette St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
Can You Purchase A 2 Bedroom Victorian In Alexandria For $800,000?Should you worry about buying a residence like 212 Franklin St in Alexandria? You could pay too much for the end unit townhouse. But even so, Julie Nesbitt can arrange for a licensed appraiser to make sure you don't pay more than fair market value. In addition, there are always risks in Alexandria real estate. But, a hard-working real estate professional similar to Julie is able to help you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying an end unit townhouse in 22314. Continue reading "212 Franklin St, Alexandria VA 22314 Advertised For Sale"
Curated Bits of Information About Listings Listed For Sale In The City of AlexandriaIt’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in Northern Virginia when you’re pondering purchasing a new home such as 1010 Prince St #4.
The 22314 Area Bits of Information
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 98 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,441 sqft. In contrast, 1010 Prince St #4 has 715 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $687 . But, 1010 Prince St #4 is $601 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. But, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 46 years. 1010 Prince St #4 is 121 years old.