1128 Portner, Alexandria VA 22314 :: 2 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // $3,100 Continue reading "$3,100 :: 2 Bedroom Real Property, Near Metro Station"
Surprising 968 sqft End Unit Townhouse - Alexandria VA 22314If you're shopping for residences, every search is going to be framed by your next residence prequalified spending limit. How much do you want to pay? You can buy 1300 Chetworth Ct Alexandria VA 22314 for close to $600,000. This place of residence has 968 sqft of above grade living area. If you're checking out your options in 22314 and your budget is close to $600,000, you may want to contact Alan Clerinx about 1300 Chetworth Ct. Continue reading "1300 Chetworth Ct, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Do you have a residence similar to 1112 Portner Rd in Alexandria that isn't getting any action? Did you know that in Virginia Village: Continue reading "End Unit Townhouses That Have Recently Sold At Virginia Village — But Mine Hasn't? What's The Problem?"
It's Julie Nesbitt's job to help if you are dreaming about buying real estate. Continue reading "Military Home Buyers Can Save $4,606 On An End Unit Townhouse Like 1209 Portner Rd"
Early 20th-Century Residence -- Alexandria VA 22314
Modest Place For $689,000 in 22314 in AlexandriaMonika Ortiz tells us that 1312 Michigan Ave, Alexandria VA is a noteworthy modest opportunity at $689,000. But, compare this to the average square feet (1,356) of properties in the City of Alexandria to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "1312 Michigan Ave, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
$759,000 ~ 2 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria at Virginia Village1115 Powhatan St is an amazing place in Alexandria, Virginia, But it's not for every buyer. What are your needs? What are your wants?
In general, these are not particularly difficult decisions, In contrast they are decisions that only you can make. For example:Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what places have sold for in this area? Here's what has Recently sold at Virginia Village. Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront home? Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you. Continue reading "1115 Powhatan St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
2 Bedroom in Alexandria For About $750,000There’s a wealth of information available for property hunters thinking about residences comparable to 1106 Portner Rd in the Alexandria area.
The City of Alexandria Pieces of Info
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 50 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,398 sqft. However, 1106 Portner Rd has 864 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $708 . Nevertheless, 1106 Portner Rd is $855 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 47 years. 1106 Portner Rd is 80 years old.
Take a peek at these rentals in 22314. Continue reading "Rent In A Great Community In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria VA"
Andrew Patton can guide if you are considering purchasing your own home. Continue reading "Andrew Patton Serves Those Who Serve In The Military And Live In 22314"