How about taking a moment to toss around this 3-bedroom townhouse property. If you use Andrew Patton as your agent when purchasing this real estate, Nesbitt Realty will pay you $5,273. Continue reading "3-bedroom Newly-listed Townhouse For Sale At $849,900 In 22314 In Alexandria"
3 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria For About $750,000Purchasing an end unit townhouse similar to 1519 Princess St is Perhaps the most important purchase most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. Furthermore, as a well-informed licensed real estate adviser, Will Nesbitt is a strong protector that gets the sympathetic and explanatory backing that property seekers need when searching for and acquiring a mid 20th-century dwelling in The City of Alexandria. Not to mention, there are always pitfalls in 22314 in Alexandria real estate. Nevertheless, a personable pro like Will can advise you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a property in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "1519 Princess St, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
What Can I Purchase In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $800,000?If you’re interested in learning more about homes like 1519 Princess St in 22314, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,480 sqft. But, 1519 Princess St has 1,152 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $418 . But, 1519 Princess St is $694 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 1519 Princess St is 54 years old.