3 Bedroom in 22314 in the City of Alexandria For About $750,000
Purchasing an end unit townhouse similar to 1519 Princess St is Perhaps the most important purchase most residents of Alexandria, Virginia will ever make. Furthermore, as a well-informed licensed real estate adviser, Will Nesbitt is a strong protector that gets the sympathetic and explanatory backing that property seekers need when searching for and acquiring a mid 20th-century dwelling in The City of Alexandria. Not to mention, there are always pitfalls in 22314 in Alexandria real estate. Nevertheless, a personable pro like Will can advise you to manage or avoid many of the pitfalls associated with buying a property in 22314 in Alexandria.
Continue reading "1519 Princess St, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
What Can I Purchase In 22314 in the City of Alexandria For $800,000?
If you’re interested in learning more about homes like 1519 Princess St in 22314, you’ve come to the right place.
The Alexandria Area Considerations
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,480 sqft. But, 1519 Princess St has 1,152 sqft of living area.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $418
. But, 1519 Princess St is $694 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the Alexandria area. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. However, 7979 E Boulevard Dr is the highest-priced home in the Alexandria area. 7979 E Boulevard Dr is asking $60,000,000.
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 47 years. 1519 Princess St is 54 years old.
On the other hand, this information is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. Nevertheless, this info will change. What is true and accurate today, 10/13/2021, will not be entirely accurate tomorrow or the day before. Check with Julie Nesbitt for the latest real estate info from the Alexandria area or for information about homes like 1519 Princess St.
Continue reading "1519 Princess St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
Useful Aspects For Home Shoppers Shopping In The Alexandria Area
Let Andrew Patton know if you're looking at 3-bedroom end unit townhouses in Alexandria. 1519 Princess St is an example of this colonial community in 22314. We constantly update our image library to stay apprised of the latest real estate developments in 22314 in Alexandria. Not to mention, many property hunters could be shocked by what this home can provide.
Continue reading "1519 Princess St, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"