Do you have a specific need in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Will Nesbitt can help. If you are trying to find a mid-sized premium condo in 22314, your options might be limited right now. 334 S West St might be the best option for you, but we have a few more inputs below. Continue reading "Interesting Listings For Purchasers Seeking A Premium Condo In 22314"
Premium Residence ⁞ ⁞ Alexandria VA 22314It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re contemplating buying a new place of residence such as 902-1/2 Pendleton St.
The 22314 Area Elements
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 87 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,462 sqft. Nevertheless, 902-1/2 Pendleton St has 1,026 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $620 . Conversely, 902-1/2 Pendleton St is $619 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Nevertheless, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 34 years. 902-1/2 Pendleton St is 68 years old.
Early 20th-Century Residence -- Alexandria VA 22314
Modest Place For $689,000 in 22314 in AlexandriaMonika Ortiz tells us that 1312 Michigan Ave, Alexandria VA is a noteworthy modest opportunity at $689,000. But, compare this to the average square feet (1,356) of properties in the City of Alexandria to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "1312 Michigan Ave, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
Stuart Nesbitt specializes in buyers choose penthouses In Alexandria. Dream about the possibilities at 525 N Fayette St #618 Alexandria VA. The home is selling as a 2 bedroom with 2 full baths and 0 half-baths. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On A Premium 2-Bedroom Residence"
Can You Get A 2 Bedroom Traditional In Alexandria For $650,000?Do you have reasons to be anxious when we're talking about $650,000 for a 2-bedroom residence like 947 N Pitt St in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Indeed, you may want to know more about the schools. But, Will Nesbitt can provide information to help you learn more about , and . Actually, there will be risks to manage and overcome. However, a real estate ace like Will can advise you to avoid most of the problems associated with buying a townhouse in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. Continue reading "947 N Pitt St, Alexandria VA 22314 On The Market"
Stuart Nesbitt is local real estate agent and I work hard everyday in and around The City of Alexandria. There's a lot to like about this home in 22314 . But is it the right home for you? Continue reading "Features You Can Expect In A 19th-Century 2-Bedroom Place In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria"
Purchasing a place of residence is an exciting milestone, and it's likely the biggest purchase you'll ever make. So don’t jump into it without doing your homework. You can count on a tech savvy pro like Stuart Nesbitt to help. Continue reading "Can We Explain Details About Nesbitt Realty's Service-Member Buyer Rebate In 22314?"