Stuart Nesbitt is a Fine Professional on places in 22314. Stuart Nesbitt's first idea is at 801 N Pitt St #301 Alexandria VA at Port Royal Condominium. Continue reading "Info For Home Buyers With A Budget Of $187,000 And A Need For 0 Bedrooms"
We believe in taking care of our clients, because our clients have chosen to use our services. That's why we offer the purchaser a credit. Ask Alan Clerinx to explain the details. Nesbitt Realty rebates a portion of our commission to our clients. That way you can save money AND work with a small family-run business. Tell us your needs and wants and we'll find your great purchase possible. Continue reading "Nesbitt Realty Can Save You $ On Your Condo Acquisition At Port Royal"
leasing properties is about marketing and has very little to do with "selling". Continue reading "Nesbitt Discovers Renters In 22314"
Real Estate Secrets In The Alexandria AreaIf you're considering a residence like 801 N Pitt St #512, then this could a good place to start your education about buying real estate in the Alexandria area.
The 22314 Area Points
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 95 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,420 sqft. But even so, 801 N Pitt St #512 has 384 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $446 . On the other hand, 801 N Pitt St #512 is $507 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Nevertheless, 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 5 Pioneer Mill #401 is asking $4,695,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 42 years. 801 N Pitt St #512 is 56 years old.
If you are a novice or an experienced investor, we can advise you to actualize your goals. Nesbitt Realty & Management takes care of rental investments in Alexandria, Virginia. Continue reading "Reach Out To Our Family-Run Company To Manage Your Real Estate Such As 1224 Prince St #3"
0 Bedroom in Alexandria For $222,000801 N Pitt St #307 is an interesting place with a lot of potential. But it's not important to Julie Nesbitt that you buy this home, or any particular $222,000 Traditional-style residence in Alexandria, Virginia. It's more important to Julie Nesbitt that you do what's great for you. You have a lot of selections in the City of Alexandria. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you.
It's hard to know what's best for another person, But it's easy for you to say what's best for yourself.How much space do you need? How much space do you want? The average sized home in Old Town Alexandria is 1,788. Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c? Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo? Continue reading "801 N Pitt St #307, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed For Sale"
Whether you have numerous rental condos or just one, Nesbitt Realty can guide you to accomplish your expectations. Nesbitt Realty takes care of rental properties in 22314 in Alexandria. Continue reading "Skilled Real Estate Business To Run Your Real Estate In 22314 In Alexandria"
You might be wondering if we have the licenses necessary to manage rental property in Northern Virginia. Continue reading "What About Licensing For Managing Others In 22314?"